New Art Rivals is a subsidiary of New Art Studio LLC all rights reserved.
Does your site allow third party tracking?
The Fair information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair informationPractices we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt out/unsubscribe requests quickly and communicate when opt out has been successfully completed.