No customer's personal information is shared with any entity for any reason. All information is used strictly for the purpose of the specific transaction.
What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site as appropriate you may be asked to enter your name , mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do you collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a surveyor marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize the user's experience and allow us to deliver the type of art and product offerings in which you most identify with.
- To improve our website in order to better meet your needs.
- To better service you in responding to your unique requests and customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or product services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is kept behind secured network sand is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via secure socket layer technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a Gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.